- If you changed your institution/programme during the admission process, you are to go to JAMB office to regularize your admission and bring your new JAMB Admission letter to Student Affairs Unit for updating.
- For those who used abbreviation in their names, NYSC does not allow abbreviation during data uploading, you are to go and do the needful by writing to the Registrar on how you want your name to appear on your NYSC Call-Up letter and Statement of result. There must be synergy between your documents, otherwise you will not be registered in NYSC camp.
- Ensure you cross check your details vis-à-vis Statement of Result, Jamb Admission letter, NYSC Call-Up letter, and other documents before you travel to camp. If you notice any disparity in any, please contact Student Affairs Unit, Room 116, Main Campus, Osogbo
- Pay close attention to the Date of Graduation on your Statement of Result and NYSC Call-Up letter, they must be the same.
- The arrangement of your name must be maintained the way it appears on your student portal.
- revalidation is no longer automatic, once you are mobilised and you failed to honour the mobilisation, you shall wait for two (2) batches before you can be remobilized. And if in the process, you reach 30 years (+1 day), you will not be mobilised again, but exemption certificate will be issued for you.
- PCMs are to make use of the window provided by NYSC during online registration to indicate marital ground and life threatening health conditions for purpose of concessional deployment.
- For any visibly over-aged PCMs who wish to be registered for service, those PCMs must tender their WAEC Certificate with verification pin. However, in the absence of WACE Certificate, the following documents shall be considered for synchronization of their declared date of birth:
- Primary School Certificate
- International Passport
- Permanent Voter’s card, and
- Driver’s License.
- PCMs are to register for COVID-19 Test via NDDC link on their dashboard once call-up letters are released. All PCMs who registered for a batch and failed to go during that batch will have to repeat the test.
- All PCMs must visit JAMB portal to validate their admission.
- PCMs are to be conscious of the styles of hair used for passport photograph uploaded during registration as NYSC will no longer entertain applications for dropping/change of photographs on the platform.
INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS
To all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs).
As part of its effort in making this 2022 Batch ‘B’ a seamless exercise, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Management has directed that all PCMs should be sensitized as they are going to camp. So, you are to note that: