We pride ourselves in the quality of our academic staff, majority of whom are trained in some of the best institutions around the world. Our Professors in the College are scholars of high repute recognized nationally and internationally and leaders in their fields.
The vision of the College is to train and produce high quality and world class graduates that will be able to provide solution to national and international developmental challenges confronting mankind in Management and Social Sciences.
The College comprises of the following six (6) academic departments:
- Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Geography and Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Political Science and International Relations
The college offers a wide choice of programmes at the undergraduate level. The range of Bachelor’s degree programmes include:
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Geography
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
In addition to these academic programmes, the college has a research centre: The Centre for Climatic Change and Environmental Research. The vision of the centre is to be the leading authoritative voice in climate and environmental issues in the West African sub region. The centre is committed to:
- Training a new generation of environmental professionals.
- Pushing climate and environmental science beyond traditional and educational frame works.
- Undertaking integrated and collaborative research, and providing a dynamic partnership with government and non-governmental organization and the public.
- In addition, the centre runs a 3 months Certificate Training Pogramme in Climate Change and Environmental Management.
The college published a peer reviewed journal of international standard, Osun Journal of Management and Social Sciences, whose editorial board members are drawn from across the five continents of the world.