Candidates that wish to transfer their studentship to UNIOSUN should visit http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications. However, they must provide correct information which will be verified accordingly. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University.
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application form. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Any candidate applying for transfer of studentship to Osun State University must be a current student of the University from which he/she seeks transfer. Any intending transferee whose studentship has lapsed in his/her former university will not be considered for transfer to Osun State University.
- Any student willing to transfer from other public and private University to Osun State University must transfer into the same course as he/she is studying or any other course, provided he/she satisfies the requirement.
- The applicant must have minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 in a scale of 5.00 as at last session in his/her present University, except for Nursing and MBBS.
- The duration for inter-University transfer must fall within the season of admission process by Osun State University as stipulated in the University regulations.
- The applicant must meet the University and programme specific admission requirements as contained in the University regulations. To be specific, the applicant must possess the minimum entry O’ Level requirements and the UTME score must not be lower than the cut-off mark for Osun State University for the same Course during the year of his/her admission.
- Candidates expelled or withdrawn from other universities based on academic record or disciplinary cases shall not be considered for transfer to Osun State University. Any applicant who fails to process his/her academic transcript directly from Academic Affairs Unit to Osun State University will not be considered (Student’s copy of academic transcript is not acceptable, please)
- Any applicant who fails to submit sworn Court Affidavit on his/her criminal and disciplinary status in the present University will not be considered.
- At any stage, if irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student, such student(s) shall be made to face the Students Disciplinary Panel and appropriate punishment will be applied.
- Transferees can only be admitted to 200 level, the Osun State University will accept transferees to 200 Level for all 4-year Courses and to 300 Level for Courses above 4-year duration. However, transfer into such programmes will depend on the availability of space.
- A minimum JAMB Score of 160 is required, except for Nursing and MBBS.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER TO NURSING AND MBBS PROGRAMMES FROM OTHER NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES
- Applicants must be actively registered for MBBS or Nursing, as the case may be in their present University.
- Applicants must have five (5) O/Level Credits at one sitting in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants must have scored at least 260 for MBBS and 250 for Nursing in UTME exam on admission.
- Applicants must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.2 in a scale of 5.0 for MBBS and 4.0 in a scale of 5.0 for Nursing.
- Applicants must not score less than 50% in any of the courses offered at 100 Level.
Applicants must note that we have limited spaces for Inter-University Transfer for MBBS and Nursing. Admission is therefore not automatic.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payment of N75,000.00 for the Inter University transfer fees is through the Remita Web PAY platform using your ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and Remita enabled Cards.)
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 27th October, 2023
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on
Tel: 0805-442-5783 and 0810-797-6419
Mr. G. A. A. Shittu